Terms and conditions in short
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Babykenza, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Babykenza as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside Babykenza's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- Babykenza reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at Babykenza, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Babykenza for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
Conformity of Goods
We take every care to ensure that the descriptions and specifications of our products are correct at the time of going online. We cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in color caused by the browser software or computer system used by you. If you are in doubt about the color please contact Baby Kenza by using the contact scheme at the website to make an appointment to come and see the different colors at Baby Kenza showroom.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Babykenza as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to Babykenza and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request Babykenza to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the Babykenza Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside Babykenza's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Babykenza is released from Babykenza's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain Babykenza's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from Babykenza.
All transfers conducted through Babykenza are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use Babykenza without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On Babykenza we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
Babykenza reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Babykenza has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Babykenza shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are entitled to an exchange or refund within 14 days of your purchase. Please note that the product must be returned unused, in original packaging including all tags. In case of refund neither the original shipping cost nor the return shipping cost will be repaid. You can find the return address under babykenza.com/contact.
- Babykenza.com is a norwegian brand and the complain policy is hereby governed by norwegian laws. (Forbrukerrådet.no)
- A complain is legal if the product has any mistakes or something is missing according to product description at www.babykenza.com
- The product can be replaced 3 times or repaired after the complain is approved by Babykenza
- The complain must be done within 2 years after placing an order of any products from www.babykenza.com
- The law of complain does not cover normal use