Be sure that your cashmere baby blanket remains as soft and beautiful as the day you bought it
Experience show that knitwear are more beautiful after several washing if treated correctly.
Our baby kenza blankets are made of the finest mongolian cashmere that comes from specially selected yarns. We recommend that you machine wash or hand wash the Baby Kenza blanket. Sometimes it can also be good just too hang it out for airing and iron it on low heat so that it the fibres of the cashmere wool will refresh and your blanket will look as good as new.
Wash Instructions for the Baby Kenza cashmere blanket:
- Wash it by hand or machine wash alone with a little bit of detergent suitable for wool
- Select «wool program» with a tempratue of 30°C maximum – spin on the 400/500 “turns”
- Do not use fabrc softener
- Do not soak the blanket and avoid twisting the blanket
- Dry flat on a dry towel and avoid sun light while drying
- Finally iron the blanket on low heat, without stretching and pressing it
- If instructions are followed carefully, you will fully enjoy the exceptional quality of our cashmere products
(We recommend you do not use bleach, chemical products, tumble dry or dry clean Baby Kenzas cashmere products).